What information we use and how we use it:
1. Read phone status and identityThis permission allows iTranslate Labs to recognize an incoming call and to switch between the User System interfaces and call interface.
2. Read your text messages (SMS or MMS)We do not save or upload your messages. We use this permission to read your text messages when you search messages in search bar or announce the sender name while some one send you a message.
3. Take pictures and videosWe use your device’s camera flashlight and require camera permission. iTranslate Labs will not take photos and videos by itself and pass it on too any third party.
4. Approximate location (network-based)This permission is used to display apps installed by anonymous surrounding users and to recommend popular apps based on users’ location in iTranslate Labs Radar. This information is untraceable.
5. Read your contactsWE do not save or upload your contacts. Permission to access contact information is used when required.
6. Read calendar events plus confidential informationThis information is used to remind you of your latest calendar events. We do not save or upload any of your calendar information.
7. Find accounts on the devices iTranslate Labs does not recognize or save your account information for any programs. we only detects whether users have a Google account linked with the device which helps us confirm the state of Google Service and provide users with appropriate application download and update methods.
8. Read Google service configurationThis information is used to acquire advertising ID. We provide users with better advertising service by using such anonymous ID.
9. Change network connectivityThis permission is used in settings and notification toolbar, in order to change network connectivity.
10. Connect and disconnect from Wi-FiThis permission is used in settings and notification toolbar in order to connect and disconnect from Wi-Fi.
11. Full network accessThis permission is used to access the device’s network for certain functions including receiving launcher update notifications.
12. View network connectionsThis permission is used in settings and notification toolbar, in order to view network connections.
13. View Wi-Fi connectionsThis permission is used in settings and notification toolbar, in order to view Wi-Fi connections.
14. Access Bluetooth settingsThis permission is used in settings, in order to turn on and off the Bluetooth.
15. Close other appsThis permission is used in Boost in order to turn off the back-end apps and make the phone run faster.
16. Retrieve running appsThis permission is used in Boost in order to view the running apps.
17. Draw over other appsThis permission allows us to free swipe tab to be displayed as a floating window on other apps.
18. Control vibrationThis permission allows us to make the phone vibrate once after users set the device on vibrate, confirming the setting has been turned on.
19. Measure app storage space:This permission is used to acquire the amount of storage space used by an application.
20. Modify system settings:This permission is used in settings, in order to switch or adjust ringtone, vibration and brightness level of the screen.
21. Read Home settings and shortcuts:This permission is used to acquire the user’s Home settings and shortcuts, in order to maintain user preferences.
22. Device & app history:Retrieve running apps and we use this information to boost your Android phone effectively, clean your device’s RAM and make your phone speed up in depth.